What's your fav. quote from a movie

stealing this sort of from the quote thread...but what is your fav. quote from a movie?

mine is "if you can't say something nice, come sit next to me" from Steal Magnolias

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Evelyn from "Fried Green Tomatoes:"Face it girls, I'm older,and I have more insurance." That's when the girls take her parking space,and she hits their car 6 times! One of the all-time great moments! So hilarious.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Princess Bride: I do not think that word means what you think it does.

Answer by Bmat at 4:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Wedding Crashers: Death, you are my bitch lover.
    LOL. Always cracks me up. Especially Christopher Walken's reaction to being flipped off.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You know, sometimes I wish I did a little more with my life instead of hanging out in front of places selling weed and shi*. Like, maybe be an animal doctor. Why not me? I like seals and shi*. Or maybe an astronaut. Yeah... be the first mother*u*ker to see a new galaxy, or find a new alien lifeform... and fu*k it. People would be like, "There he goes. Homeboy fuc*ed a Martian once." CLERKS 2
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• K Sawyer---- I agree LMAO Chris walken is hilarious in this movie!!! His reaction is priceless!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 4:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• For fu@#s sake man, how many crazy days and nights has this sh#t been going on? Johnny Depp as Hunter S Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 5:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• "I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it." from Lonesome Dove.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 5:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• "only 2 hits: me hitting you and you hitting the floor"and "can you heard it? want me to turn in up?" in The Breakfast Club.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We don't even have our own language! Just this stupid accent!" History of the world,part one
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My Cousin Vinny................" I think when your out there doing your thing, you're gonna be really great, really great. If you dont fuck up.................Marisa Tomei
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2009