Should I be going back to school too?

Allow me to give you all a little more insight. I graduated highschool at sixteen with honors. My child knows I dropped out of school because she's very observant and she picked up on it for herself. And raising children is way more than I'm mommy your baby wat I say goes controlling and heavy discipline kids like that rebel harder at sixteen then the ones that grow out of rebellion as they grow up. I was asking hoping to find some one in a simular situation to encourage me. Tell me that a single parent can be a student and employee without neglecting her children. Maybe a couple tips but some of you rather be judgmental then uplifting.

Tishanti

Asked by Tishanti at 5:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in

• For the reasons you gave,that's why I went back to high school,and got my high school diploma and college,I first dropped out after the birth of my 2nd child,but,I didn't want my daughters to look at me as a dropout. If, you go to the board of education in your city or look in your phone book,you should find all source of information for returning to school. It's never too late, I am now a grandmother, and my grands are getting older,I want to take some classes too. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yes go back to school

Answer by admckenzie at 1:35 PM on Aug. 30, 2009

Next question in
scholarship info?

Next question overall (General Parenting)
Anyone else feel like this?