Does anyone know a good website or a chatroom I can talk to people on how to fix my computer?!

If so please give me the site or something...I'm going insane cuz I can't figure out the problem!!

thanks!

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A lot of computer manufacturer's have websites with 24 hour live assistance. Not sure what brand your computer is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• What is the problem?
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• my computer is a dell...and the problem is...I'm trying to download a program so I can use my new printer...well it keeps saying I need a Administrator finish the download..theres 3 account on this computer...I went to all of them and it still says i need a administrator to finish it. so0o yeah I dunno it's all confusing!!
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 5:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I go to yahoo answers for everything! Lol. Sometimes before I ask a question I type it in and someone has already asked it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009