is it normal for 31 weeks?

to start leaking alot from your tata's? like i mean enough that your shirt and bed are wet when you wake up?

they started leaking last night and its clear/milky looking and i've been having more contractions since it started.. not anything crazy prolly just braxton hicks.. but i've been having bad back pain and pressure along with it.

so is all of this normal for 31 weeks or do i need to go into the hospital.. my dr doesnt have a number to call on the weekends so i'm just looking for some advice from you ladies.. thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i'm 30 weeks and can't say that's happening to me now, i haven't heard leaky nipples as a preterm labor sign or anything.

backpain pressure and contractions are though.

call labor and delivery at your hospital and ask
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• well the leaking is colostrum i've been doing that since 16wks nipple stimulation could help labor along a bit but i think your a little early for that so unless your in pain or your water has broken i wouldnt worry about it you will know if your actually in labor or not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• They say if you have 4 contractions in an hour to call youre doctor. I was having them 3 in an hour and pressure in my bottom I was 6 months and in premature labor from then till I had him. I was in and out of the hospital and on 2 different meds to help stop the contrations. So I would call the doctor and tell them about the pressure and back pain asap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009