I told my boyfriend that I was lonely staying at home alone all day...

and he said I wasn't alone, i'm pregnant.

What do you think about that?

That's not really company!

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it was cute, though entirely unhelpful lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think that's cute. And a great way to look at it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He is extremely cute, I agree.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i would of got upset and i feel the same way but im not preggo but i do have a son but i kinda need more you know but hey pm me and we can talk
    TeenMom711

Answer by TeenMom711 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think he was probably trying to be cute, but I can see where it wasnt entirely cute to you. I am home all day with my son, and enjoy the time with him but feel lonely sometimes. Sometimes we all need time with other people.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 5:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It sounds like he doesn't care if you feel lonely. Duh, you have a baby in your belly, but it's not going to keep you company. Does he take you out, do you have a car? Go someplace!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It is nice of him to remind you that bonding with babe begins while he/che is still in the belly though! From 16 weeks onward you baby can hear you, and certianly can feel the movements you make. I began a running repetoire with my guy while he was in utero, and still chit-chat with him ALL of the time.
    Maybe you need a dog! I have had two or more for the past 7 years, and sure felt lonely when they weren't in my life.
    Go for a walk in your neighborhood if you can, and smile and wave to all the friendly folks around....it's a great way to feel good, it's great for the baby, and maybe you'll even make some friends!
    It's okay to feel lonely sometimes. It's also GREAT that you can talk to your hunny about it! There will be better days!
    BearlyXen

Answer by BearlyXen at 6:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2009