Do you ever get a stupid song stuck in your head,and can't get it out? What is it now?

I've had that song from the new Axe commercial in my head,all day. You know,the one with the cavemen, and the song goes, " I can do anything I want, cause I look good in leather." Problem is, I can't stand those stupid commercials,and now that song won't leave! LOL. Ever have that happen? Oh,and the other one that does that to me is the Free Credit Report.com. "F-R-E-E,that spells freecreditreport.com, bay-bee."

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my god, some country song

"rockin' the beer gut"

.....
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The geico commerical's song! It was cute at first but the song is just annoying now!
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 5:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• SheWolf. Not one of my favorite Shakira songs out there, and all I have running through my head is her "howling" like a wolf. God damn.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 5:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• K Sawyer - I was just gonna say the same thing. My 11yr just came down to ask me what the name of the new Shakira song was and at first I couldn't think of the title so I had to hum the song and then I remembered the title - so now I have that stupid song in my head and I'm singing it even now as I'm typing it. It is also not one of my favorites now.

Oh, I also have that Sean Kingston song "Fire Burning" stuck somewhere in my head to - oops it just came out...."Somebody call 911 Shorty's Fire Burning on the dance floor a wooooah"
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My DS has watched cars 3 times in 2 days (were moving and it keeps him busy). So I have "Life is a Highway" by Rascal Flats stuck in my head. Good song, but I've heard it so much lately it's getting on my nerves.
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 5:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I had the stupid Klondike bar commercial jingle in my head for about 2 days...UGH!!!!!!!! LOL....and I haven't seen that commercial in ages either!
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 6:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I now have the music they were playing on Weatherscan Local 15 minutes ago stuck in my head. Sure beats the "Click the Camera" song from Diego that was there before that.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• OOOOOHHHHH, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner.......
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• For weeks on end, I had the "Oompah-Loompah" song from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in my head.  I thought I was going to lose. my. mind!!!

My daughter and I both get Dobie Gray's "Drift Away" stuck in a brain loop, too, sometimes.

roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• the one song that gets stuck in my head and i say it all day long comes from a movie.. "nightmare before christmas" its called "this is halloween, this is halloween everyone scream" . the only reason why its always in there cause my son loves to watch that movie over and over and over and over again...ugh!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:09 PM on Aug. 29, 2009