are there any woman out there that so overly emotional that at times has affected the negatively?

.i dont knw what makes me this way.. but i have alwys been very touchy feely overthinking kinda of person.. its draining sometimes.. im constantly tune with thoughts and emotions. in some ways i think that it has been a curse bc im finding that i have coach myself through life..if that makes sense? random thought here but i remember when i was high school and i went to movies and saw the titanic.. i was soo affected by this i went to crown books and just became obessed.. i even thought abt the dogs on the ship.. i know im sounding crazy here.. but mybe im not alone.. now like ten years later i see something about a young child losing there life.. and then i will overthink my life with my toddler.. i use to be very emotional with my dh but now 7 yrs later ive learned the more space i give him the more senstive he is if that makes sense..? i just have this obsessive emotional nature abt myself ... is anyone else like that..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think all women are.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:07 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'm on Prozac, it helps me to relax and to stop overthinking which I did my entire life until I drove myself crazy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ioverthing everything, but am usually way too rational for my own good. not all that emotional until I got pregnant. really hoping that settles down after baby is born...or maybe when I get a good noght's sleep when she's 4 or so ;)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I over think too but I have ADD- little know thing about us is that we hyper fixate (which is the exact opposite of how add is normally portrayed). I would get yourself tested for hormonal imblances first and then do a mental eval. Not saying anything negative about you but I know that the "coaching yourself through life" feeling is not uncommon for people with common mental issues and your fixation problem sounds like another faccet of it. All women are biologically more emotional, but obviously you feel different so explore some options. I don't think you have ADD but I also get that feeling like you have to talk yourself down and its exhausing and makes you feel like you're on the sidelines of your own life!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Not anymore,Zoloft!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• hey im like that too..its horribly stressful..but i think most women are this way
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2009