pregnancy... how soon?

ok so im going to be taking clomid but not until i get the implanon bc implant removed. i was wondering how soon can i get pregnant if i take clomid the month i get my implant removed? ive had the implant for about 9 months. dont worry i will be taking clomid under my doctors guiding. i just forgot to ask this question at my appointment. my doc says i can start ttc as soon as i feel ready after having my implant removed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it may take a while for your body to get back to "normal" after any kind of hormone bc. But that doesn't mean you couldn't get pregnant right away- happens all the time even when people are on bc! I think it would more depend on the medical reason for needing clomid. Don't stress and realize that for most people, it will happen- just maybe not when you want :)
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 6:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009