Did anyone else attend Beth Moore Conference?

If so What did you think? Did you like it?

Where is your church?

My thoughts, I absolutely loved it and came out with alot of new incite on My desires and We were located In Downtown Newnan,GA

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 6:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• She was here the weekend I delivered my little one but I've been to her conferences before and they are always awesome. I live in Rio Rancho, NM
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I absolutely adore Beth Moore! I've done 3 of her studies. What an anoited woman of God. And how she lets God work and speak through her. She is a very special person. We were at a Rekindling the Romance Conference a few years back in Houston, sponsored by Family Life Today,and Beth was there, since,of course she lives in Houston. However, she didn't come out. She was there to pray over Gary Smalley. He was about to have a kidney transplant from his son. I would have LOVED to have heard Beth come out for just a few minutes.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Who is she?
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Beth is an amazing teacher,author and lecturer. She is based out of Houston,TX,and is the head of Living Proof Ministries. Here is a link,you can read all about her here:

http://www.lproof.org/
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2009