if u knw u only had ten years left to live...bc of some weird horrible disease

WHAT would u stop Worrying abt and just enjoy the rest of your life.. How would u live your life differently.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i probably wouldn't do anything different. i would just go on with my life as if everything was normal. i wouldn't want anyone treating me different so i wouldn't treat myself any different...at least i hope not anyways.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• oh except i would have a will made & start putting money back for the kids....but i need to do that anyways...
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'd try to get a great life insurance policy before word got out!! I would spend lots of time with my daughter and be sure to get all my traveling in (that's a life goal). I would also work to become a community leader because that is something I'd like to do later in life. It would be hard- more to keep the pace of knowing that you're dying but that you can't live like that for 10 years. If it were just me, I'd blow all my savings but you'd have to balance impulse with responsibility since we have kids.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:15 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• 10 years, hell, I'd keep going. By the time it gets here, we'll be buying replacement parts at Wal-Mart.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009