What do you all think about this?

I personally feel like he left out a few things. Any comments?

Link in answer below.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• So we all just put our money into one big pot. Forget that those who can't afford to(for whatever reason) to add to teh pot will be financed through my hard worked for money. Oh wait, redistribution of my money is a good thing... Anyway, what makes this dope think the government can handle this? medicare is on track to be broke in the near future so they want to cut out the only medicare program that really works (medicare advantage) and add millions more to their new idea of medicare?
    This guy has been listening to Obama to much. He;s oversimplified everything. Sounds like candy to a baby now, but if you dig deeper, it stinks like dead fish.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol it's so sugar coated i think i have a cavity!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• What I have been saying all along...omg thank you!!!
    viridian

Answer by viridian at 6:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think they should be reported. They used that word - profit!!!!! Hide the children!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sure lets let the governmentr keep track of what we eat and where we eat.

Lets have them keep track of what goes on in my home.

Please have the government take my children away because they have eaten too many chocolate chip cookies.

O thats why Social Security Medicaid and Medicare GOVT PROGS are going broke right???
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Your "hard worked for" money already gets redistributed. You are paying for all these jackasses in congress salaries, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, public parks, libraries, schools, police, fire department, Social Security and Medicare (which will really piss you off when it won't be around when you need it), HSA, TSA, foodstamps, medicaid. The list goes on and on. You cannot choose where you "hard worked for" money goes and neither can the rest of us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009