Would you have a Anniversary Dinner or A Needed Prescription?

If you were miserable with dysfunctional bleeding over 7 1/2 + long weeks. 10 days no bleeding. 18more Days.. What would you do? A choice of A dinner out for your 29th Wedding Anniversary? Or the prescription? Now mind you in our marriage. We never had yet a honeymoon, Vacation or even A weekend Away. Most times were IOU's like for A wedding ring, Anniversary ring for 25th Etc... Times Are tight. We're Jobless. And I'm hopeless, nice to meet you! Plus+ I'm on call for my 25 year old DD. Due any day with her 3rd Baby! Her First Girl we believe? So your Choice? A Meal? Ot your 'Script? I had my 'script , Prometrium filled for $63.68 for 1 Week. It left me with A Migraine, Bed spins, Dizzy & unable to function! I'm downright miserable! 30 Years of Migraines! DH says I Look Half Dead! But I must look Half Alive too Yet! So Sunday is the Day. What would you have done? Will this Bad Side Effects leave me? Anyone know? Thank You!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd take the prescription so that I could make it to the next anniversary. GL
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'd buy the prescription. MY DH and I never had a honeymoon, have never had a trip together and have never had an anniversary dinner or date 'cause we can't afford any of it.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 6:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Dinner! I've had disfunctional bleeding with perimennopause and couldn't take any meds because of other medical conditions. You don't have to take meds and they can have the bad side effects.

I know how horrible the bleeding can be! It sucks! The good news is it can mean mennopause is around the corner. The worst bleeding I had was my last period ever. It's been 14 months now. Yea!!!! I'm 53.

If you are both without jobs you may qualify for Medicaid depending on the state you live in. I'm disabled and have been getting SSI for years. Indiana is a horrible Medicaid state and they take people off Medicaid with high medical expences hoping they will die during long appeals. I moved to Arizona and got on Medicaid in 2 days. Anyone that makes less than a certain amount gets Medicaid. I think it a little over $800 for an individual.

GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 6:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i would get the prescription so i could be there for the next ones to come.. good luck!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Your Health is what's most important ..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Most important fact about Prometrium
    Prometrium increases the risk of blood clots, which can lead to phlebitis, breathing problems, vision problems, or stroke. If you experience any symptoms that might suggest the onset of a clot-related disorder—pain with swelling, warmth, and redness in a leg vein, coughing or shortness of breath, loss of vision or double vision, migraine, or weakness or numbness in an arm or leg—stop taking Prometrium and see your doctor immediately.

SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 7:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2009