birth

did you cry when you first saw your little one, when he/she first came out of you? did your husband or boyfirend cry?

newmom092009

Asked by newmom092009 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Tears of joy streamed down my face on that final push. And I sobbed through a smile as he was brought from my legs to my arms. It was one of the greatest moments of my life. Pure bliss!

DH did not cry though.
    BearlyXen

Answer by BearlyXen at 6:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think I was too drugged up, but after I was out of recovery and I finally held him I did!!!! My hubby did when our son was born!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He cried a little with our first and I cried with our second. I was relaly exhausted after delivering our first daughter, and after I delivered our second I had so many reservations about it, but when I saw her all that really did melt away just like I thought it would and I fell in love with her. :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Not to sound harsh, but no I never cried at either of my kids birth. LOL. But when I made a scrapbook of the first year of their lives, I did cry looking through it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Nope, I am not a tears of joy kind of girl.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i think i was in too deep of a sense of awe to cry! is was soo surreal for me. they brought her from my legs to my chest and i just looked at her and kissed the top of her head and my hubby i think chocked back tears after he cut the cord:)
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 7:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Not with my own deliveries, but when I attend other women~ always! lol!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I did but I don't think he did.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• no one cried
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 8:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My husband and I both cried with our first, neither of us cried with our second.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009