How do you measure your self-worth?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 6:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Living an authentic life.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:02 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• By how well my family is taken care of..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 7:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I measure my selfworth by when I realize I've made a mistake and learned from it to either do different when that situation comes up or to not act at all and next time let it slide - I say that to my kids so they learn mistakes happen, an apology and an explanation can help all to grow even better. Learn and live and live and learn more.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think honestly its about having a meaningful life. Not every moment can be like this but ultimately, if I feel like I'm making a difference beyond myself, I feel like I have value. Some days that comes from paying special care as a mother, organizing the moms group I created or getting involved locally. But I think it means different things to different people. Ultimately not letting yourself down is how I would define it.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I don't have self-worth. My worth has always been directly tied to my faith. So has my self-esteem. I try to practice those 10 Commandments. I make sure that when I look into the mirror that I'm not looking at a person who lies, cheats, steals, covets, etc. If I have done any of those things, I make my amends, apologize if needed, and the like. I try to not do anything that makes me ashamed and my worth is given to me.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009