Cold Rash?

A friend of mine just had a baby 9 wks ago. Her little one got sick with a cold and a few days after the cold started she got some kind of rash on her chest, forhead neck and a little on her tummy. It looked like heat rash. The docs say it is a "cold rash". Have any of you heard of it?

2murphyboys

Asked by 2murphyboys at 7:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Health

• Did he have a fever? My son had a cold with a fever and it was Roseola. I've also heard fifths disease causes a rash a rew days after a cold.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 7:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It was at the same time as the cold. She does have a fever. The weird thing is that it's going away as she gets better. I'm almost thinking that it's caused from her puking up her formula. you know she pucks gets her outfit wet and it causes the rash. But her mom says thats not what the doc says.
    Whatever she's getting better.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:47 PM on Aug. 30, 2009