do u know where and how much...

the thing is where u can hear your baby move??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uh? an ultrasound machine? a stethoscope or simliar to hear baby's heartbeat and bloodflowing?

Aside from an ultrasound machine, try a medical supply store. If you have an ultrasound get a picture for yourself. When I was pregnant with my third baby I wanted to record the heartbeat. So I took in my four year old's tape recorder - this was 17 years ago - and my husband who really is knowledgeable about electronics in all fields (NOT THIS TIME!!!) said no way it's not a good enough machine - not professional. Well when my ob brought up baby's heartbeat I recorded it and got it!!!! 17 years later it is a most precious gift of my third baby.

Where there's a will there's a way. Oh, and I left an ob in that pregnancy cuz their policy was no ultrasound pictures.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Wal Mart has a prenatal listening system for $19.98..I found on Wal Mart online but I think they hve it in stores too
    Jan40

Answer by Jan40 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You can rent or purchase handheld ultrasound machines, called Dopplers. Hospitals rent and maternity sections/shops can sell them-- or can be available online. These are used in the prenatal appointments sometimes, too.

An alternative is the Fetoscope~ you might want to investigate if you prefer a safer option than exposure to the U/S.
    I like to offer this alternative because it's nice option for baby.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• doppler...and you can get them at wal mart, target, or maternity clothing stores. some of them will even have a cd palyer and mic so the baby can hear music and your voice. but the baby can hear what's going on anyway...
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009