Are women more sexual than men?

So what do you think? Are women more sexual than men? I think females are taught from very early on that men are more sexual. Do you believe this is true? Why or why not?

I tend to think that women are more sexual than men.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• It does depend on several factors but I think you might be on to something. I've always wondered why people always say that men are more sexual than women but yet women can have multiple orgasms and men can only have one at a time. I think sex for men is goal oriented. They have sex because they are horny and because they want to reach the end goal (orgasm). This explains why men can get off to porn. For women I think sex is all about the experience and not so much goal oriented. I think men can have bad sex every day of their lives and be ok with it. Women on the other hand get bored and get tired of the same ole same ole and they stop wanting it. I loved the article that said, you're in sexless relationship or have boring sex it's because you are boring. I agree with it. I recommend the book "the kosher sutra", it explains everything that I just said but in further detail.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It depends on the woman. My DH is definitely more sexual than I am. I dont want it ever but once in a blue mood. Poor DH! hehe when im not pregnant im a little bit more sexual but still not nearly how much he is
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 8:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• haha uh...depends! I can't make a generalization like that :) Everyone is different. I think women flaunt sexuality more because we're drowned in images and shows where that's how girls get the guy. But I think guys are more genetically wired for sex so they're more sexual in that sense.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think women are more sensual than men, but I think men are more sexual. In general, men focus mainly on the actual act of sex - they have to learn that there is pleasure in the build up, the anticipation, the teasing. It's also why in general, men like "picture porn" while more women enjoy erotica.

Answer by missanc at 8:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think women or more sensual and in turn it makes me want to have sex more...so really the women is more sexual. I know this rings true with me. I love sex all the time quite honestly...and a womens body, eyes and everything can just oosse sexy...
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 9:11 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think it depends on the man and woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Well with my ex i was more sexual then he was. Now with my fiance we are both equal.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think it really depends. I am a lot more sexual than DF. I really feel that sometimes we think men are me sexual because men praise themselves and each other for the number of girls they have slept with, well a lot of the men I know do that. But at the same time I turn around and see that most men end up having sex because the girl seduces him, wearing revealing clothes, talking a certain way or even just giving him a certain look. So idkkk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009