being sued by capital one on a credit card can they frezz my husbands bank account if i am a co person on it

my husband and i have seperate banks . but at his bank i am a co person on his checking and saving account can capital one frezz his account to take money out of there for the credit card that i owe. his name is not on the credit card and my name is only on the law suite. should i have him get my name off of his accounts. please help i have to go to court at the end of sept. thanks

horselover2

Asked by horselover2 at 8:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Money & Work

• my hubby had a thing from them saying they were going to do that to his bank account, he doesn't have one though. but i dont think if you are a joint they can do it but id take out your money just to be safe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• if it is a joint account yes they can come after it.

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 8:25 AM on Aug. 31, 2009