ugg...HElP

im 9 weeks preg and i hurt every wheres, exspeacilly my lower back, i cant sleep at nite b/c im so uncomfortable when i roll over it feels like im pulling my stomach muscles, my migrains have been worse to and i cant take my mirgrain meds, this week my nippys have been expremley tender, this is my 3 preg (i had a mc with my first) my dd preg was nothing like this her preg was very easy, i also have really bad period like cramps and if i dont eat every 2-3 hrs i get sick to my tummy...i have a dr app on the 18th but im miserable already and i have a long time to go...grr is it just me or is it suppose to be this way?

rainmommy

Asked by rainmommy at 8:30 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ohhh the joy's of pregnancy. Everything you are experiencing are typical pregnancy symptom. Also, keep in mind, every pregnancy is different. This pregnancy may be totally opposite from your DD's.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You definitely need to talk to the doctor. Call the doc and see if they want to see you earlier. With my second pregnancy I felt the same way but nothing much was wrong besides I had bladder infections all the time which can make you feel pretty crappy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I am 8 weeks with #2 yes it sucks! But remember it's worth it :)
    toledoohiomom

Answer by toledoohiomom at 8:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Im 7months now and I had to wat every 3hours, horrible back pain, couldnt sleep....then the middle months were great! Now at month 7 im so heavy that i can only lay on my left side for a few hours before the weight of my body causes me to be sore down my whole side...just be glad you will have those middle months to look forward too, you will be fine god never gives us too much that we cant handle....
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009