Have you seen any good movies lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby and I really enjoyed the Dakota Fanning movie "Push" . It was really cool. We also liked the Jim Carrey movie "Yes Man" it was really funny. We also liked the Adam Sandler movie, "Bedtime stories" .....hope that helps. hehe
    MommyTurtle1985

Answer by MommyTurtle1985 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I liked Julie and Julia. I'm a long time Julia Child fan.

Answer by Bmat at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We just watched Race to Witch Mountain and we're sitting here now watching 12 Rounds. I didn't really want to see this but it's proving itself to be interesting to say the least.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• no but gonna start watching a 7 and half hour documentary on serial killers and why they kill when my kids go to bed and try to watch an hour of it a night... it talks about the top 10 serial killers throughout history and the projected reasons behind each killer
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Well,not sure how you'd like them,but my husband and I are re-watching the "Left Behind" movies,based on the series of Christian books. We love them,what great stories.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The last movie we saw in a theater was the latest Harry Potter movie. It was pretty good. DS1 LOVED it. In the past week or so we've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies. Good, but after the 35th battle with orcs, it gets kind of mind numbing. We have Waltz with Bashir and Benjamin Button on our list, just need to find some time.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 9:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• we saw Inglorious Basterds

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We dont get to the theaters often so most of what we see is at home after they come out on DVD.

We saw Push not too long ago...pretty good.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009