husband and sex

does your husband wake up wanting sex in the morning and do you give it to him???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think he ever wakes up and thinks "I want sex"... he's not really that kind of fella. But he's much easier to seduce in the morning and so yes :P
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• No and no. We are both not morning people at all. Waking up at 5 am doesn't put either of us in the mood.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 8:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sometimes......usually depnds how tired we both are. Im usually the more tired because his crazy ass is a chipper morining person anyway. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My husband wants sex 24/7! He gets it when I feel like it! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol same with me as with fallnangel93
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 9:01 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• To be honest, i give it to him whenever he want it. We don't see much of each other so when we do it's like crazy.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 9:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, my dh wakes up wanting sex every morning. I'm more of a night person and have tried having sex with him at night, but then we just end up having sex at night and then again in the morning. I'm not complaining - I love sex, but it does kind of bum me out when we have to get up and moving right after we have sex.

Answer by missanc at 9:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Sometimes, and sometimes. LOL... He got mad at me and didn't give me a kiss before he left for work in the morning(a week ago) because he tried to wake me up, and apparently I moaned, and rolled over. LOLOLOL... I didn't even know he was trying to wake me up.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 10:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yes and yes...he enjoys waking me up with foreplay, can't say I'm complaining! lol
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yes and sometimes im like leave me alone let me sleep!!!but thats rare so i LUV our time together
    SIMPLYDABEZT

Answer by SIMPLYDABEZT at 10:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009