Excuse me!?

i just gave birth to my first baby and i decided not to breast feed and my chest hurt real bad what can i do to make it stop?

BabyLatinaGomez

Asked by BabyLatinaGomez at 8:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Health

• warm washcloths.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 9:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Cold cabbage leaves and change them often. Avoid soaking them in warm or hot water or letting the warm or hot water hit you from the shower. It worked for me in 2 days and it felt great using the cabbage leaves.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• No, the warm water will just make them leak and produce more.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• It will probably hurt for a while. Your milk will still come in. Put cabbage leaves inside your bra. They will help dry you out. (Seriously, it works. I know that sounds weird). It may take a little while.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:05 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• nurse often and use cold cabbage leaves or cool, soft cloths. if you can't nurse just pump.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• The other ladies have it, but just pump to comfort....after a few days your body will realize....hmmm I don't need to make milk. If you don't have a pump you can use your hands to express a little. If yo dont have cabbage leaves but a damp washcloth in the freezer for 10 min and then apply to your breasts!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ace Bandage your chest and then put on a sports bra. It may take a few days, but, the pressure will dry you up.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 11:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• dammit..why didnt no one tell me about cabbage leaves.....I leaked forever, my dd is 11 months old, sometimes it still feels like theyre leakinga little..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 30, 2009