What do you think about my period being 4 days late and then only last a day and a half?

I always have a 26 day cycle every month. This month it was 4 days late. I usually have 2 light days and 2 moderate days, so 4 days total. This month I only bled moderately for 1 day and then stopped. I have been having some slight cramping but not too bad. I haven't experienced that much stress lately because I know that can delay a period... I had 2 back to back miscarriages almost 6 months go and after that we stopped trying and have been using condoms only. So im just wondering what's going on....I don't see how it could be pregnancy since I bled for a day.. I could take a test just to be sure but.. I just don't know..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• U MIGHT BE PREGNAT THIS HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I CONCEIVED MY DAIGHTER, THEY SAY U BLEED CAUSE THE EGG ATTACHES TO THE WALL OR SOMETHING! TAKE ATEST GOOD LUCK!
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009