sex & pregnancy

Anyone else feel like they are hurting the baby during sex or just feel kind of weird about it?

I'm 35 weeks and my fiance and I are kind of rough sometimes....baby is head down and afterward I always get this visual of my baby being flung around like a ragdoll and her head bouncing all over the place! :( lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• From what I read, no man, now matter how big can reach the baby's head! :) Im around the same week as you. I wish I could be rough, but it hurts too much. My husband and I are still active, I just wish my belly wasn't so big. That's what I feel weird about, when having sex. It is a definite challenge! You're feelings are normal though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Me and my SO are pretty rough too and Im aruond 29weeks. Sometimes after words I myself feel a little shakin up so I (very discreetly) asked my doc about it...he says that Im fine although it may make ME feel a little weird my daughter is protected being up inside my cervix and with the mucus plug still being in tackt...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• OP Here, I know that he can't reach her head lol and I know she is protected. What I'm saying is that I feel like when we are doing it, all the movement is thrashing her around my uterus like a pinball. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol...yeah i sometimes worry when we get rough too...but the few minutes of unjustified worry is totally worth it!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• ur lucky ur gettin it my partner wont give it 2 me now im due 2morrow but last time we did it he sed it felt horriable he sed it felt sqidgy n then changed position n he sed it felt hard lol but sex is ok anyway just wish my partner wud see it that way lol gl
    molyneux88

Answer by molyneux88 at 7:58 AM on Aug. 30, 2009