i think im pregnant but the blood test said i wasnt even though im having tons of signs and 10 preg tests said i was pregnant.

ok well... heres the thing... i think im pregnant but im not sure.. i took 10 tests they all said positive. im having signs like : sore breasts (but only sometimes) i get dizzy/light headed sometimes. im losing my appetite for things i dont like the things that i used to like. i pee just about every 15 20 min i was supposed to have my period may 16th but it was delayed until may 26th i read online that a sign of pregnancy is that your period can be delayed between 6-12 days.. mine was delayed 10.. then on the 26th of may it was only 2 days long and light i usually have it for a week and sometimes is regular and sometimes heavy...then june 26th came along.. it was only 2 days and very light then july 2 days very light august it was 3 or 4 days very light... i always feel bloated.. ive gained tons of weight... my last regular peiod was august 16th.. but if i am pregnant it happened the week of may 10th...email for more details.

miamibrunette90

Asked by miamibrunette90 at 9:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• HAVE you gone to the DR?
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• How many blood tests were negative? Because it's possible for them to be wrong once due to a technical error but twice or more isn't likely. So if you still think you're pregnant go back to the doctors and get another blood test done.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• depending on how long ago the blood test was i would have it redone just to double check
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 9:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have symptoms like that from my birth control.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 10:03 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I would go back and have them draw some blood tests to see why this and that is happening with your body. Blood test never lie atleast it someone else blood and a mix up happen.They can draw other tests also to see what is going on with your body.Your doctor can see why you're bleeding and all. Stress always can be a factor of irregular bleeding and menopause. I had the same symptoms as you in my past and I wasn't prego. I taken 10 pregnancy test and it was negative but I had light bleeding then no bleeding for months. That drove me crazy!!!Do you have any movement in your belly or vomiting. I felt my daughter moving at three month and I vomit throughout my pregnancy.I wouldn't worry as much. Blood test tells alot so I hope you can gets some answer soon. Take care.
    1EducatedMom

Answer by 1EducatedMom at 11:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Ok so you would be almost 4 months pregnant... when did you take all the pregnancy tests and when did you get the blood test? It is possible that you miscarried after the HPT and so your HCG level would be too low to detect in blood work.

I havent heard of a doc that wouldnt do an u/s on a lady that has had 10 positive pregnancy tests but yet a negative blood test!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 12:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Perhaps in may you did conceive and miscarried(which I doubt because you would have had heavy bleeding), but if your having normal cycles now, and your blood test was negative... You're not pregnant.
    Pregnancy doesnt cause your period to be delayed, dont know where you read that... When you conceive you no longer drop eggs, hence- no periods at all. Although some women experience light pinkish spotting 4-5 weeks after conception, but this only happens once, not every month.
    If your periods are irregular you should speak to your GYN about it, you might be having some issues that need to be tended to.
    Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2009