Are the rude anons back? What gives?!

seems like it! I asked a question earlier and was very upset to begin with and was told to grow up! I havnt been on in a while and I started getting back on and no rude people! Now they are popping up! What gives? Is it everyones time of the month or what?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 10:06 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree!! I posted a question earlier and I was super upset and got negative comments back!! I can't STAND that!! At least one rude comment, the women had the guts to keep it real. The others, of course, were anonymous!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 10:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• its something..maybe the shift in planets... i know i been rude to a few select people but NOT on cafemom, but to friends that have been pissing me off with this poor pitiful me bs...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I've noticed a lot more lately also. I am almost afraid to post a question half the time because I know some of the comments will just upset me even more.
    reava

Answer by reava at 10:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I stopped posting questions a long time ago because I never got any helpful advice everyone just kept telling me to grow balls or that I was in charge not my children (because I didn't know that) or something stupid like that. I love the advice they give when they have no personal experience. If you can't actually help me please hush your mouth and MOVE ON.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• eh, I've been rude to a few people tonight. there are a few people who were asking really stupid questions (sorry!) I have no idea if it was you but I don't post annon if I say something. And generally I do try to help but some people are just trashy and I'm tired of being nice when people try to justify their crappy habits/relationships/drama. I used to try to help people who were clearly idiots (should my drunk friends husband be in the delivery room?) but sometimes you just have to tell the truth.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 10:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009