• In the Spotlight:

Should I be this small this far along?

okay well me and my husband were watching Labor Pains with Lindsey Lohan. And he is concern at the size I am at. I am going to be 5 months tomorrow and I'm small. My mom was small with me but then again she was anorxia but still! I'm a little concern!!

hazeleyecutie

Asked by hazeleyecutie at 10:13 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well how far are you? your 16 week pic looks right on target specially for first kid your skin is tighter takes more to stretch it aka stretch marks also the movie is made to make it look bigger
    peytonJJ27

Answer by peytonJJ27 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• don't worry about how you look on the outside. remember, it''s all about how well the baby is developing inside. and the belly on lindsay lohan is fake. you can't compare yourself to a fake belly. go to whattoexpect.com, search your week and you can look at other people's belly pics from the same week. they are all shapes and sizes.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• lol I was watching that movie earlier and was fairly amused. anyways, i dont think you should worry. just keep eating healthy and a lot and ask your doctor if he is concerned or if you should be concerned. no one even know i was pregnant until I was 6 months because I was so small. Congrats :)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• As long as your doctor says your OK and the baby is fine, you are OK! I am 7 1/2 months and have only gained 11 lbs and my doctor says Im just fine! Nothing wrong at all! Express this to your doctor though so he will know your concerns! He will let you know if something is wrong. Just remember, EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT! Plus I see movies that women look HUGE to me and I feel like Im small but its just how some people carry and how the baby is lying. Talk to your doctor, it will help soothe your concerns! GL! and congrats on your little one!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• You look great to me. I'm also 5 months with my 3rd baby and my bump is just now starting to be noticeable.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:18 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i'm going on five mths too and u look about the size of me and i was just at doc yesterday and i'm fine. and with my first pregnancy i wore my jeans until i was 7 mths. i'd say ur fine.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 10:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Here is a link for what I looked like at 22 weeks!

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=12963291
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:28 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• yea, considering she was not actually pregnant in that movie i don't understand why you would compare yourself to her..she wasn't even preggo. but i didn't show until 7 months with my first and she was perfectly healthy. i am 5 months now and only showing a little.
    kylismomma

Answer by kylismomma at 10:35 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I wouldnt be worried or concerned, I seen your picture and you look normal... alot of woman are different especially with ur first baby I looked small for a couple months and I started to show between 5 1/2 to 6 months...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Hi!! I have been and still am very small. I really didnt start to show alot until 6 months now im 7 and steady gaining in my stomache but loosing in other places so my weight fluctuates...my doc always tells me im fine...as long as you are within the recommened weight gain you will be good....i even lost like 4 pounds my first trimester...but I was still okay
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 29, 2009