Are you paranoid in your relationship?

I dont know why but after i found out i was having a baby with a guy i started dating 3 months before but we were friends for a year before, i got really clingy. I never been this way before in relationships, and i get mad when he sees a girl he thinks is hot and tells me, he wont stop even though it bothers me. I think i just miss the passion, in the beggning of the relationship it seems we just moved very fast in to seriousness which freaks me out. I know I love him to death, but how do u make it work, and get that passionback? I also paronid he will cheat on me cause all the time he talks about how this girl is pretty etc... I hate being this jelous person. Is anyone out there like me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• Well....lets be honest things did happen way too fast and now you have to deal with it. You are insecure because you have reason to be insecure. You aren't really in a committed relationship but you realize you would like a commitment because of the baby. You may even be torn about your own feelings because you don't know if you would care about a commited relationship with him if you were not pregnant. You are feeling lots of different things because you are in a difficult situation. You are not crazy to feel jealous and insecure when you are dating a man who talks about how hot other women are and you are pregnant with his baby!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If he didn't act like a dick you wouldn't have to be jelouse, that is just disrespectful of him.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:37 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• No, I'm not paranoid but he doesn't go talking about/looking at other women either. If you've lost passion after 3 months, I would seriously worry about the relationship - it sounds more like a fling.

Answer by missanc at 10:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I don't know which is worst him tell you or not telling you. I guess you u just have to relax and see where it takes you.The fun of the beginning of the relationship is over. You can never be sure when it comes to love. But you should tell him how you feel. Tell him that you are pregnant and hormonal. Its a time where you need alot of support. I don't think you are paranoid. I would be mad about the same thing. I hope that everything works out for you

akmami0f4

Answer by akmami0f4 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, I'm pretty much in the same situation. Me and my boyfriend had known each other for a year before we started dating, then we conceived our daughter after only dating 2 months. He doesn't cheat, he just leaves( this is what he has done in other relationships) and even though when I rationally think about, I trust him I still get paranoid at times especially if we get in an arguement. He doesn't ever say anything about other girls at all. As for the passion, I miss it too, I just try and find ways to spice things up sometimes if I just give him a little extra love or come on to him, he responds well and gets really sweet and passionate. You just gotta find ways to bring it back, but I would have a serious conversation about the things that bother you, because if you keep things bottled up it will ruin you and your relationship.
    Rhimeadows1

Answer by Rhimeadows1 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• omg, i am just like that. my boyfriend and i had a fling 3 years ago. it was strictly physical. and then i found out i was going to the same college as him. so we started with the physical again. but more of a relationship this time. 3 months later i got pregnant. and i am so paranoid of other girls. hes a good guy. but i feel like he broke up with his gf for me. like i pressured him into it. so im right there with you.
    mommyofacarter

Answer by mommyofacarter at 11:17 PM on Aug. 29, 2009