does ur DH refuse to eat anything healthy for him?? or drink water??

the only thing he eats healthy is bean and cheese burritos, salad sometimes, lasagna, and also roast beef.. the only thing he drinks is DR PEPPER no water except on work days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my hubby's the same way. Steak and potatoes (not as healthy as you might think...) and coca cola, rarely water, and occasionally iced-Tea, (sugar added) It drives me nuts!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:33 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My hubby eats anything I make for dinner. He drinks water beer and 1 coke a day for luch.
    When I make something for dinner I make salad for a side dish, like spagetti and salad, pizza and salad etc. Just make salad for a side dish
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My Hubby eats healthy all the time. I'm very proud of him, he drinks vitamin water, and v-8 fusion. The only junk food he eats is a cadbury candy bar, but that takes him about a week to eat. He just breaks off a couple pieces a day.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He's better now about eating healthy at family meals at least to be a good example to the kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• YES! that's my husband exactly! Down to the Dr. Pepper. I hate it! It makes it so hard for me to give up my own vices when he's indulging in his all the time.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Oh my gosh, yes! I have started fixing his plate at dinnertime and expect him to eat some of everything. I want him to set a good example for our son. If I put it on his plate, he usually eats it so he doesn't hurt my feelings. :) We are currently out of Pepsi and he is acting like it's the end of the world. What the heck is wrong with water or milk? Or tea? If it is not loaded with sugar or doesn't come out of a box, he isn't happy with it.
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:32 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• He is an adult. It is up to him what he eats and drinks. It won't do any good for him, you, or your relationship to act like you are his mother!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009