is all over

so my 8m old developed a rash all over her skin..I took her to the pediatrician yesterday and she said is not the chicken pox so I am relieved at least for now..I haven't changed any of the products I used to wash cloth or give her bath I haven't changed anything so I don't really know where is coming from..so to help it I bought her some fragrance free aveeno bath, lotion ect..

well on to my question tomorrow I'm going to walk around in a big flea market where is mostly covered but is still very hot outside I live in florida..just wanted to know if I should put something light on my daughter has far has her clothe go or if I should put something to cover her more? I would really like to know from does that have gone thru something similar what do u think I should do and if u did anything that work to make the rash feel better..by the way her ped. told me if is not better by friday I should take her in..Thanks in advance.

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 10:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know you mentioned the stuff you put on her outsides, but have you given her any solids she could be allergic to?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:51 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i would stay home till the problem is fixed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• What does the rash look like? Is it little red spots? That could just be heat rash. Dress her lightly, but bring a warmer change of clothes, and keep her covered with a light blanket unless she seems really warm. If it's raised red bumps...look up roseola, and see if it looks like the pictures of that. If it does, she should be fine. Usually by the time you see the rash, it has run it's course. My son had a viral infection related to roseola, and for three days he had what looked like little light red freckles all over. They went away overnight though on the third day.. GL.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I make her baby food but ran out of  veggies and havent had the time to go and get more so she is been mainly on formula before the rash started..

I would stay inside is it was contagious or a problem but her ped. told me is not either or..

and the rash looks like roseola.. thank you Bisketliss

curls_tampa

Answer by curls_tampa at 10:59 PM on Aug. 29, 2009