what do u think??????????

first off i am breastfeeding but last month i was 4 days late then it was light and lasted 2 days this month i am late by 3 days and have had the pergo signs im just sick or could it be more??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If your breastfeeding your periods usually wont be regular until you quit so i wouldn't stress about it.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• THESE ARE THE FIRST TWO MONTHS THEY HAVE BEEN OFF AND MY BABY IS JUST ABOUT NINR MONTHS
    angelmommy83338

Answer by angelmommy83338 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• sounds normal to breastfeeding and just having a baby. but nursing is not birth control so use protection unless you want two under 2! having a baby and nursing does things to your hormones. I didn't get my period for 9 months after delivering and it was weird until I stopped. as always, take a test if you aren't sure. there is no way on earth cafemom has a clue about the state of your uterus.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:50 PM on Aug. 29, 2009