Have you had any encounters with wild animals?

Lately we have had a lot in this house. There is a lady that feeds all the stray cats in this neighborhood. She dumps the food in the alley right outside my house. So it attracts the possums, racoons, and skunks.

Dh and ds are stuck in the car since there are two baby skunks in the yard. I am assuming Momma Skunk is somewhere close. lol Dh wanted me to scare them away. I was like Um no. lol

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have three moose that like to live in our yard.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 11:26 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• we had 2 baby possums get in our house before & it was kinda sad when i called my dad to get them out b/c he took them to the woods & shot them, not too long after, the mama was in the yard & daddy shot it too..(we're hicks from alabama LOL) oh & my dh was out of town , my dad lives next door
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• We had a golden eagle eating lunch in the yard a couple of weeks ago. Waaaay cool. We always have hawks, snakes, bunnies, raccoons, coyotes and foxes on our property at various times. We used to get deer a lot, too but not as much anymore. And we don't live out in the country but within a mile of city limits.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:53 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• only at my mom's she lives in a cabin in the woods
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:54 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I pulled up in my driveway and seen an opossum run towards the backyard..I was on the phone with my mom, and I screamed right in her ear..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:55 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Just a few weeks ago I went camping and some deer came onto our campground. They came so close, I stuck out my hand and 2 different deer came up and licked my hand. I even felt one's antlers when he brushed up on me. It was kind of sad actually, that people were feeding them and they werent afraid of humans.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009