Confession time!!!!

Is anyone else having a boring Saturday night. My 2 boys are at a movie with my Husband and I just laid the baby down for the night. So I was wondering what are some of your deepest darkest confessions?????

I will start with mine.....

I hate....hate....hate having sex! I adore my Husband and think he's the sexiest thing ever but I have never ever liked it. Even with other partners in College. What the heck is wrong with me. I could never do it again and be okay.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sex is awesome!maybe you should tell a doctor this and you could start enjoying it! sex is amazzzzingg! but anywho..my secret is .hmmm..i would really love to become a vegan but my husbands buissness is beef jerky so i couldnt do it..he doesnt know..LMAO.. not a deep dark secret obviously but i dont really have any dark secrets sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I am hot n horny now but too bad my man isn't here. Lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• i want to divorce my husband b/c i feel like we jsut don't need to be together but i stay b/c he says he loves me so i have to believe him right? and it would devistate our dd to be away from him, so i really stay for her, i don't love him anymore and i feel like he don't love me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I kissed a girl and I liked it. I am happily Married now and this was about 5 years ago but there is something about a beautiful Women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I'm supposed to be on a diet but I hide twinkies and cookies in my desk at work and eat them when the office girls are out to lunch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I think I'm depressed but don't want to go to the doctor and have a label. I don't want my Husband to know either so I have been finding different ways to deal with it. Like eating right, working out and having alone time once a week.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• My son is spending the night at my mom's. the baby and my husband are asleep. I'm sitting in the corner of my living room, typing this message on Cafemom,and I LOVE the peace and quiet...i had a rotten day at work, and this is nice.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:49 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I really want to try swinging just once. I'm afraid to mention it to my husband because I dont want him to think he isn't enough for me. I like the idea of him being with another women but if I'm going to let him have another women then I need another man.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I have sex dreams of my husbands brother
    Anonymous

• LOL anon...me 2
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009