Aaah I can't stop crying....

Everything makes me cry. Even just thinking about my DH while he is at work makes me sad. Haha sitting here writing this im bawling... Why won't it stop? I think it scares my DH... Im only 23 weeks pregnant.. Is it normal for this to be happening? Will it go away? or do i have to wait until I give birth for it to stop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes it's normal. (((hugs))) It's the hormones. Wouldn't hurt to mention it to your doctor next time you go in, but I remember crying a lot. For my first it lasted the whole time, for the second I was cheerful after the first three months. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:42 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Awwww. Sweetie.

I was the same way, It just stopped for me like 2 weeks ago. (33weekspregnant!) It's frustrating.. but you will overcome it. My husband found it hilarious.. I would cry about literally everything. I would cry if I didn't like the food I cooked, I'd cry if I couldn't sleep, I'd cry if he was working too much, I'd cry about the weather, I'd cry about getting the wrong flavor of ice cream. omg. It was horrible!
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 11:43 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• I burnt a pie today and I just broke down and was balling on the phone to my mom and my SO walked in and was like OMG stop crying and I just couldnt! Im 29 weeks so yeah I feel your pain!!! It will get better I promise!

group hug

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:48 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Yes, it is completely normal!! All those hormones will do that! I find myself crying at the silliest things too - I'm 18 weeks pregnant. It sucks and a lot of times I AM able to hold it in - but other times I'm not so lucky!! Hang in there - it's just one of those things!
    Evans_Mommy0601

Answer by Evans_Mommy0601 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2009