Almost 33 weeks..

I just want her out.. Is this bad? I'm becoming very impatient, and very uncomfortable!

victoria.mommy

Asked by victoria.mommy at 11:40 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NOPE! Im 29 weeks and I am ready for him to come out, like, NOW! I am getting impatient!!! I want to hold him, in my arms, so bad! And I am in so much pain from my feet to my hips to my back, I am a walking add for Tylenol! lol   I hear ya girl!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:45 PM on Aug. 29, 2009

• Whenever I was pregnant with my daughter the last trimester was extremly uncomfortable. I couldn't breathe or sleep and it was in the middle of August and in Texas so it was verrry hot. I was so anxious to get her out and of course I ended up having her 6 days late.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No way. I hated being pregnant and wanted my LO out. After 37 weeks the baby is considered full term and statistically will have less chance of problems than children born before this. At 37 weeks I did evrything (except for castor oil) that would help get things moving. I used primrose oil internally to help ripen the cevix (doesn't actually induce labor but is supposed to make labor easier), I also did a lot of walking and had sex everyday. I also ate an entire pinapple on Wednesday and ended up having my little guy on the following Monday at 37 1/2 weeks. He was happy and healthy at 6lbs 15 oz. I would waiut 4 more weeks before trying this stuff though, for the safety of the baby.
    bxp10070

Answer by bxp10070 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 30, 2009