Collections

What do you collect? Are you really into it? I have an obsession with Little Golden Books! My collection probably started when I took my books from my Mother's house and I had about 25-30. My collection has grown to about 350. I only buy them at Goodwill or garage sales, wherever I can get them cheaply, so I am not spending too much on it. I have found some great buys. First editions from the 40's that are worth quite a bit, I bought one at a garage sale for a dollar that was worth about $100. To me there are so many different tites, I love to read, the kids love them and they are inexpensive so they fit me perfectly. So share some of what you follect and why.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 11:56 PM on Aug. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Somewhere I still have all mine from when I was a kid, and the ones I got for my kids, but my extensive collection of the miniature ones was lost in the last move. I collect lots of different things, and I am really into all my collections. The main ones are Wizard of Oz stuff, dragons, books, other fantasy/mythological creatures, miniatures, fast food premiums, and Webkinz. I have a major, major weakness for cute, too.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 12:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i love books. my husband collects comic books..he adores them..qute a collection. i just love books:) tales from the crypt movies,comics,memorbila..etc.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I used to collect porcelain dolls but no longer.
    I have no place to display them and no daughters to hand them down to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I have a lot of Golden books too. They are so cute. I collect EVERYTHING! I'm a pack-rat--a NEAT pack-rat, but I have a lot of collections.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:49 AM on Aug. 30, 2009