Do you ever come on cm and be mean? If so why?

I just see a lot of really mean comments to honest heart felt questions.Sometimes someone will just be looking for some insight and they get told they are an idiot or personally judged because others assume facts about a person they have ever seen. Why? It makes me not even want to ask a question unless it's am I pregnant? Or when will I go into labor? Sheesh...I'm sure I'll get all kinds of mean answers for this one too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only time I'm being mean which I will admit is when religious people come on here and ask dumb questions like Have You Found Jesus? But usually I just ignore them.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• iv been mean but only after people were mean first
    then i feel bad for being mean but ya lol
    they made me do it lol just kidding
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I know why they do! Well after they are mean to they're husband, kids, dog, cat, and goldfish! They still have so much hate inside that they have to log on here and go wild!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• They are so miserable and broke and want to bring you down to their level.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Lmao anon @ 1215!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I haven't ever come on here and been intentionally mean. But I do think there are times where I give what I mean to be an honest, heartfelt answer, and had someone (usually NOT the person who orig. asked the question) take it in a mean or offensive way. For example - say, someone asks "I'm pg, and I don't know if it's my dh's or his married best friend, who I've been sleeping with. I don't want to hurt either of them... My advice would be to stop seeing the friend, come clean to her dh, and get a dna test. Someone gets all offended at that, saying that I shouldn't pass judgment on her being with the other man, maybe she needs love... Or something like that.

I wasn't passing judgment, she asked what she should do, and that's what I think she should do, said in a nice way ) though I know it's hard to read "tone" in an internet post.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I only get mean when there is religious nut going crazy in just for fun. I have gotten mad though but I don't get mean. Usually it just ends up in me getting hurt by comments and I cry.
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009