Has your son or daughter,ever PLAYED with one of these?

My neighbors son was playing with it.It's a cord with one pool ball on each end of the cord and the object of the game is to bounce the balls together by turning your wrist.The cord is in your hand and the balls hang down,then you bump them together really fast to make a loud noise.The neighbor woman is using it now instead of her son,it's driving me nuts,the sound of it.What's this thing called.I think she uses it for stress relief or boredom relief,or A.D.D. relief both her and her son are hyper.Not a put down,just maybe that's why she plays with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I uses to play with those when I was little. It's just a game like any other loud and obnoxious game. It has nothing to do with ADD. It's just like the paddle board and ball on a string. It's just fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• We used to have those when I was a kid. They were cool!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 12:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• i played with them when i was younger i used to love them
    not so much now lol
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I only saw it from a distance,it sounds like pool balls or a smaller version of them.I know it has nothing to do w/ a.d.d but I think it gives them something quick to do,like a rush or something.My husband and daughter are slightly adhd,so I'm thinking of getting her one to keep her mind busy,especially when we go for walks, if I could know the name of it and where to get it.I'm not that interested in it but my daught maybe.Right now she's into rubber bouncy balls.The boy is nine,so I'm thinking it's for older kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009