birth control !!

Okay, I have a question and would like you ladies opinions.

I never monitor my period and but I started monitoring last month. It started on July 25th. My period is not here yet. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all came up negative. I am on Yaz. I also had my daughter in February, so I'm not sure if my period is still adjusting itself. Is it cause enough to get a blood test or should I give it a few more days.

I have 2 children and am not experiencing any of the normal "pregnancy" indicators. If I was pregnant, surely it'd show up by now? (yes , no, maybe?)

LadyFelicity

Asked by LadyFelicity at 12:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes I would think that your period is still adjusting either from pregnancy or the bc. It might not hurt to test again in a week though just to be sure.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 12:46 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yaz or Yazmin? either way they both have a higher amount of estrogen because some ladies like myself use them to sop there periods. It is most likely your body returning to normal and since this type of pill really thickens and makes the cervix extremely sticky(sorry tmi) so no sperm can pass through.

give it a month or so i'm sure it takes about 3-6 months for your body to fully adjust to it. GL
    mama23almost4

Answer by mama23almost4 at 1:04 AM on Aug. 30, 2009