birth control !!

Okay, I have a question and would like you ladies opinions.

I never monitor my period and but I started monitoring last month. It started on July 25th. My period is not here yet. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and they all came up negative. I am on Yaz. I also had my daughter in February, so I'm not sure if my period is still adjusting itself. Is it cause enough to get a blood test or should I give it a few more days.

I have 2 children and am not experiencing any of the normal "pregnancy" indicators. If I was pregnant, surely it'd show up by now? (yes , no, maybe?)

LadyFelicity

Asked by LadyFelicity at 12:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Health

• I have monitored my cycle and it ran anywhere from 26 to 32 days. It may be you are still adjusting after the last pregnancy. Stress, excessive exercise, and illness can also make your cycle late. I wouldn't panic just yet, especially with 3 negative tests and no other signs of pregnancy.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 10:58 PM on Sep. 3, 2009