Abortionsists and people who've had abortions don't deserve to live, WTHeck???

I just read this response a few times in the question that the lady asked about Dr.Tiller, the abortion doctor that was murdered. Are you serious, people really feel this way? How does killing someone because you don't agree with them make the situation better? AND ISN'T IT STILL MURDER??? So let me get this straight, you're saying that killing a baby is wrong but killing an adult because you feel like they deserve it is perfectly fine? What? One is legal, the other one isn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Hyprocrits
    Just like they are against abortion but probably support the death penlty.

Sorry for the spelling its late and honestly Im not really awake
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I don't like that abortion is used as birth control. Nor do I have a problem with the death penalty - to me, they are not one and the same - it's not a question of murder. It's that a baby is innocent and doesn't deserve death, and the person on death row chose to commit a crime that society has deemed to be punishable by death. Now, that's assuming the justice system worked - and I fully admit it doesn't always, and that there are too many people on death row and in prison that shouldn't be there.

That is not to say that I think that abortionists or people who have had abortions deserve to die, or that they are horrible, evil creatures, or anything like that. I know from personal experience that abortion can be a very painful choice that a woman makes from a pg that was the result of choices not her own, or from other circumstances we don't know. I don't think it should be casual b/c though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• They get to decide what's murder and what isn't as long as it works for them...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• If Christ were here he's probably say have a good brimmin' cup of forgiveness and move along....!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• continued
    And for those who say that an abortionist is a murderer or that someone who had one is a murderer and is no different than the person on death row for killing someone, that's not true either. The difference is that society has said that one is illegal and the other is not, so it's not a crime against our society - they allow it. As far as it being a crime or sin against God, then that is between them and God, and not for you to judge.

I hate that people think that this issue is such a black and white one, when it's so full of shades of gray that's almost all it is!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• It seems their is a trite dispute along people and guidelines. One with the way things are handled. Now in some states it's legal to kill for self defense, but the child was defenseless. Although if you aren't old enough to carry a weapon it isn't defense. Well, hmmmm......I'm a baby again and I am in my mom's womb, if I were an abortionist doing the deal on these babies I'd never go to bed and sleep at night. Now if I were to go to the clinic and be a defense to a woman who wants to set up to do the deal, and I'd advocate against her doing it, I'd be for the child to stay alive, and could supply her options, as a place to be privately living in a nurse's care, and a safe delivery, and an adoptive family, and society that takes a good refreshing .........look at the truth.
    Support !!! IT's about support. Encouraging scared moms, letting them see options, an adoptive alternative. And good safe housing. And then rehab.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I agree, this is really hypocritical.

This should be a personal choice, it's a personal issue between the woman and God, imo...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 2:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• What Tiller did was ILLEGAL! Late term abortion was NOT legal in the state of Kansas! He was facing charges. The way I look at it, Roeder just got to him before the law did. It's just as well since the law would have only given him a hand slap, if that. Our justice system is so screwed up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• The death of 1 MURDERER saved thousands of INNOCENT babies!!! Hooray
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Then I shall be smoted for having an abortion when I was 19.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Aug. 30, 2009