What are some good punishments for cheating?

Besides breaking up of course. That isnt an option with my kids...

Something funny, humiliating, etc...

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you should get him hard as a rock and super glue his wiener to his belly button.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Um, so, cheating shouldn't be viewed this way? It can be very damaging in a relationship, and sometimes, it's the ultimate killer of one as well.
    If leaving is not an option, I think you should get over a petty "punishment" to humiliate him which would probably have him drifting away from you further. I suggest therapy instead.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Leaving is always an option!! Show your kids you actually respect yourself and not put up with someone who obviously doesn't care enough about you to stand by his commitment to you!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Id have to agree with the above posters.

Leaving is an option, you may not like it or want to do that and thats your choice.
    However, finding some humiliating type punishment for him because he cheated on you isnt the answer either. You might feel a titch better but in the end odds are good it will drive him farther away and then you'll get angrier and that will be felt by your children which wont do them any good either.

If you really want to work this out then talk to him, seek counseling and go from there. Humiliating him or degrading him or anything along those lines will likely backfire on ya.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would just leave the loser...
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:32 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• how about counceling or talking out your problems? what can he do, what can he do.. and staying together for the kids will only hurt them & teach them bad things!.... doing something to him wont make it better, wont teach him a lesson, wont make you forget the pain, it wont repair the lost trust.... its pretty immature...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• oops..
    ***what can he do, what can you do**** is what i meant to say.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I thought you were already seperated/divorced from this guy? Didn't you post pictures mentioning how you two are no longer together
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I forgot to add that I am so joking about the super glue thing I was just trying to lighten the mood.

I take a marriage VERY seriously and think you guys should try counseling and in the end if you feel you did everything you could to make it work then leave. I wish you all the blessings in the world;)
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Call Loraina Bobbit
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2009