what do you think about babies having babies?

no offense to young moms because i was one too but i busted my ass off with school and work to raise mine then i see someone who just has a baby and parties all the time and whom is out of control and cries cause they cant handle it? am i wrong for trying to explain if you werent ready why did you put the poor baby into your crazy life i love kids wish i could adopt lots and lots but i dont like little kids who give hard working moms a stupid smirk because they think we have it good...idk just venting...comment back...

SIMPLYDABEZT

Asked by SIMPLYDABEZT at 12:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's not just teens I see who have babies and go out and party.
    I don't really think it has to do with age, more of a maturity level.
    With that being said, I don't think anyone who is emotionally mature or even completely ready for a baby should consider having one. Accidents do happen, and the mother-to-be can always mature, but, I agree with a friend who stated: "You should have a baby, because you're ready to take that next step to nurture a precious gift from God, rather than yearn to have one because "everyone is having babies, and I want to fit in.""
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:29 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I was a teen mom I busted my ass working and school to take care of my son . I agree tho that people not just teens need to think "if I wanna play grown up then Id better be ready for the grown up consiquinces"
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I've knew a couple (in their thirties) who had a child, then admitted that the child was merely a novelty to them, and wished that they hadn't had any.

How this came to be is that the the word got out that the couple had a daughter. The daughter was never seen at any of the parties that the couple attended, and people started asking. They just left the daughter at home all the time. Eventually the daughter ran away. When the authorities followed up, the mother refused to accept the daughter back.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• it drives me nuts honestly. my niece had a baby before she graduated high school. He and the father are broke up now. She's living with my sister. my sister is taking care of her and her baby, both finacially and being the mom role. my neice is in college (part time), works four to eight hours in a whole week, and the rest of the time is out partying or having boys over (in her room, in my sisters house no less--uugg, it makes me sick). my neice is too immature, irresponsible, and selfish to have a child.

But i do agree with k sawyer, it's about a persons emotional maturity rather than age. The thing is, a majority of people gain emotional maturity with age (but not all).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Aug. 30, 2009