stop it!!!!

how do i get my son to stop picking his nose! ive talked to him, but he is behind in his speech, so he cant really converse about it with me help! its gross and embarresing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Have you taken him to speech therapy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• yes he goes to a pre-school that helps him in speech. he will be 5 in january so he is not yet in kindergarten
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• When you find out, please tell me. Ours is 6 and has no problems and picks his nose and wipes it on everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• My 7 yr old continuously picks her nose and eats her boogers (sorry if TMI) but wont when she is at school, its only at home. I'm thinking of buying pepper spray for her fingers. I know they make some for nail biters which she does also.
    Damali0812

Answer by Damali0812 at 6:43 AM on Sep. 8, 2009

• Put pepper spray on his fingers, then when he picks his nose it will burn and he'll stop.
    Damali0812

Answer by Damali0812 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 29, 2010