Cafe Mom and Anon posters????

I was just thinking do you think that Cafe Mom Staff memebers know it's YOU when you post anon??? They have to because when you get in trouble for saying something offensive or something that's against the rules how do they know where to send the email to? So if that's true I would love to be a member of the Staff and see who some of the B's around here are.

mommymine3

Asked by mommymine3 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I asked them, and they said they can trace the posts and if the anon poster keeps causing problems they delete the account. The problem with this is that people just create new names and new accounts. I would like to see them do away with the anon option and track people by their e-mail address. It wouldn't stop the issue but would cut down on it a lot or at least slow people down a little
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:35 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yes they do know it is you when you log in they see the IP address you logged in with
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:36 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I was thinking this earlier. I still post Anon on topics of religion and politics most the time though. I haven't had anyone say something bad on my page, but I know others have said when they answered something truthfully, people came to their page and left nasty messages. I don't want people doing that just because of my personal beliefs. I don't mind the CM staff knowing its me. I just don't want rude people to attack me for who I am.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 1:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yeah, they know who it is. But bitches are the reason we post anon.  We also know it bugs people like you ;-P

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Aug. 30, 2009