Period problems

So my last period was on july 1st this year and ended on the 6th of july. I havent had a period since then and its almost the beginning of sept. I took a home preg test about 1 week ago and both were negative. could i still be pregnant? I have been getting heartburn a lot lately and really gassy but dont remember the signs of pregnancy this early.(when I had my son). what should i do? I dont want to go to the doctors right now. maybe in a few weeks if I still dont get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could still be pregnant. I guess just test every now and then until you either start or get a BFP :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:42 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Forgot to add, you might not be pregnant too. Stress, changes in diet or exercise, injuries etc can all make your period late too.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• --original poster--

ya I havent been stressed actually pretty calm. nothing has changed at all though. I feel nauseas sometimes and I am always gassy and have heartburn even from drinking water. I remember having tons of heartburn when I was prego with my son but I think I remember it being later in the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Aug. 31, 2009