so this afternoon we were headed to a birthday party

when we get a phone call from my sil who was hosting the party she says to make sure we dont bring anything that is not name brand for her little boy she doesnt let him wear cheap clothes or play with cheap toys we turned around and came back home would you have done the same?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No because Im the same way .
    I really dont like cheap toys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• WOW! That was rude of her. Did you tell her you weren't going after all or did she call you to see why you never showed up?
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• no she didnt call and i didnt tell her BTW she gives my kids cheap dollar toys for christmas and doesnt come to my kids bday parties at all

op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Yeah that is rude you should always accept a gift and be gracious even if it's not to your liking..
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 2:02 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• OP when you post a question, make sure you don't write exactly like the first rude answer you posted to your own question. You just gave yourself away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• what the hell anon 03 I did not post the first answer to my own question what are you even talking about

op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• 1st I wasnt rude she asked if YOU wouild had done what she did . I said no I dont like cheap toys either. MY honest opinion . 2nd Im NOT the OP
    Nice try tho .
    YOu must be the cranky anon running around here now . Go grab a bottle of midol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Ya I think thats very rude of her to say. Just because your family, doesnt give her a right to say dont bring my kid cheapo stuff. Not everyone can afford to go to baby GAP. I would have shown up and given her child the cheap toy, esp if she really gives yours $$ store toys
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• very rude of her.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would have wanted to do the same thing probably. I might not have though cause my kids would have been sad not to go to the party. I'm not sure what I would have said to her though.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:38 AM on Aug. 30, 2009