may be t.m.i but i think it is something to learn about for many of us!

i have a question about orgasms, i hate it that i won't even last 5 minutes and then i get it and after that it is as if my body had a strict rule of one orgasm only, how is it that there is many woman that can have several orgasms in each sexual relationship? do you think i need help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• About 1 time out of 50 I can orgasm a 2nd time....very, very rare. Is it a matter of being overly sensitive for you? It is for me... I get super hyper sensitive and don't want it touched... so much it;s almost painful
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:28 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Some women can't even orgasm. So be happy that you can have one good one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I am multi-orgasmic, but I don't know what the difference is; I always have been and I can't imagine not being. When I have one, I immediately want more, more, more; my body is just wired that way. I wish I knew what to tell you, I really do, but I don't--as one PP suggested, could it be a sensitivity issue?

I remember when I first discovered this was the case, I wondered if it might be genetic, so I determined to ask my mother if she was multi-orgasmic also--after all, she had said that I could ask her anything about sex when I got married. So one day in a private moment I did ask her that question, and she got red in the face and just spluttered. I have never asked her anything about sex since.
    SaraCVT

Answer by SaraCVT at 2:39 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• lol Sara. that's funny.

i had a very hard time learning how to orgasm. ...sounds odd, but i've only recently discovered what works for me. I'm happy to get just one! ...although i do always crave more. Maybe one day i'll reach my multi-orgasmic goal. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:51 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• No, you don't need help. The only thing different about you is that it usually takes longer than 5 minutes for most women to orgasm. That's part of the reason so many of us get left hanging is because the man just can't hold off long enough.
    You can feel when it's getting close to happening tho, and stop all movement, or change positions, speed, depth, etc to hold off longer for yours (and it builds it up to be even bigger).
    Good luck to you
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:06 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I agree with Lisa. Changing position will greatly increase your chances of holding out longer for the big finish.

On another note, maybe you can get your husband or SO to bring you to completion before you have sex, then afterwards play with him for a while until you're ready to go. Then have sex and finish again.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 8:08 AM on Aug. 30, 2009