What would you do

So, I was trying to sleep. I live by a lake next to some condos. There's a private park next to me. I could hear some teenagers being loud at 2am. I ignored it for a while. They were yelling and being loud for a half hour. I yelled out to shut up. They were running up and down the driveway, yelling and laughing. Another half hour passed, 3 am I yelled 'you have 5 min to stfu before I call the cops." This continued for 1/2 longer. What would you have done? I wanted to run out and drown them lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have called the cops long before that. Curfew is 11pm on weekends here (I think). I called the cops on my next door neighbors once because they were having a party and had their music blasting. It was 1am and I was trying to sleep and with our houses just feet apart I could hear the music as if it was coming from my own house. Called 311 thinking it would be forever before the cops came but they came in like 15 minutes and got them to turn down the music (they actually argued with the cop and wanted to know why they had to turn it down...he's like, "it's 1am, people are trying to sleep." I was cracking up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:55 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would have called the cops at 2 am.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would have not even yelled at them. I would have called the cops as soon as it became a problem. You take things into your own hands and you are just asking for retaliation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• I would have called the cops also. once we had some teens out at 5am, what were they doing up and out at 5am? but one boy and three girls, Im assuming he was trying to show off or something, but he kept yelling and hollering and the girls kept telling him to be quiet, but thankfully they moved on after 5 minutes.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 5:11 AM on Aug. 30, 2009