Any one else feel really sad about Ted Kennedy dying?

I'm super sad, I feel like it's an end to an era. I late 20's so I don't know the whole kennedy family impact but I am really sad about this. He seemed like such a great man later in life. I know he stumbled a few times (but don't we all?).

There is so much negative things being said about him that I just want to say that It's between him and God now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Aug. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• For anyone Boston-born, there's a great sense of the turning of the page. It's going to be the first time in six decades that a Kennedy hasn't represented Massachusetts in the Senate.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:40 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• Well, I can't say I grieved or anything like that. I know he has a family who is going to miss him,and I'm praying for them. However, his agendas as of late, were about as far from my beliefs as they can get. But, I do wish the best for his family and friends.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:48 AM on Aug. 30, 2009

• HE DID A LOT OF GOOD FOR THIS NATION AND HIS IDEALS WILL LIVE ON WHAT IS SAD IS WHAT THE KENNEDY FAMILY HAS GONE THROUGH THE YEARS THE MANY MEMBERS THEY HAVE LOST TO CANCER AND HOW THAT IN ITSELF MADE THAT FAMILY MUCH STRONGER.

Answer by older at 11:26 AM on Aug. 30, 2009